- Home Visiting matches parents with a trained Home Visitor who comes to wherever the family lives. Their Home Visitor is a friendly, trained, and experienced person who can answer questions about pregnancy or being a parent and can help find services that help families care for themselves and their children.
- The HMG Home Visiting Program works with and supports families and helps them set and reach their goals.
- In home services include: parenting education, ongoing screenings, coordination and referrals for community resources, transition at age 3.
- Monthly support groups, socialization activities, community outreach and public awareness events.
- Annual events include: cooking classes, baby food making, breastfeeding support group, dinner with Santa, pool parties, free rummage give away, Thanksgiving Dinner, Easter Egg Hunts, Pic Nic in the Park, and many more. TO MAKE A REFERRAL FOR HOME VISITING FOR PRENATAL THROUGH AGE 5 PLEASE CALL (800) 755-GROW (4769)
- Linda Henderson
- Loren Oyer
- Supervisor Debbie Osborne