Primary Functions of the SSA Department
* Determining eligibility for Pike County Board Services
* Assessing an individual's need/wants for services/supports
* Developing a "Person Centered" Service Plan
* Exploring available funding resources, establishing and recommending an individual budget to purchase the approved services in the individualized service plan
* Assist the individual to select a qualified service plan
* Assure the completion of a formal Quality Assurance Review of the Individual's Service Plan
* Assist the individual to select a daily representative to assist the individual to keep the service and support delivery system focused on his/her desired outcomes
* Service Coordination and linkage to identify and link individuals with appropriate educational, vocational, or residential options to ensure services are directed and focused toward achieving the desired outcomes.
* Monitoring services to verify the consistent implementation of services are delivered according to the individual's service plan
* Crisis/Emergency Intervention to provide necessary emergency services to eligible individuals and their families on a 24 hour basis.